Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Matsuda Eyewear In California

What I lose is what I have lost even this` year:

As the year last year, also this year is the time to lose some event that happens once a year and all that happens regularly in my day job: The
Gion Matsuri in Kyoto (Sunday ) already lost the
Tenjin Matsuri - Osaka (Tuesday-present) already lost (damn, I just found the video on the site of the festival are spectacular)
Summer Sonic - Osaka on 12 and 13 August `I will lose him soon

` Well yes, thanks to my work shift will not live 'these particular experiences of which I only heard about. Anyways `already knew not to be born with a caul. In reality all (Japanese and Westerners who have already participated) advise against going to see the region and the Tenjin Matsuri because `c` and `really too many people and you can not appreciate The event will be 'mah ... !

0 comments:

Post a Comment