Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Toilet Roll Paper Test

Saudanji

I always write a little something, what I get for my head ... but laziness always wins and I keep putting it off.
Yesterday I went to the new home of Francis, a colleague of mine, which is transferred to the Osaka-ko (the harbor). For the occasion held a dinner with friends. Of course I was not able to go to dinner. Usually I never do a damn thing on Sunday, but yesterday I had invited Barbara to go get something to eat with other friends (who happens to you there's overlapping commitments? Is a habit for me). They also managed to go a little bit more later. The house is small but just perfect for one person and most important thing has a nice balcony with a beautiful view. Most of the colleagues is transferred to the Osaka-ko, which is exactly the `other side of Osaka over to my house (to make a calculation yesterday the taxi cost me is an absurd figure 5000 yen). This makes me a bit of saudanji. Keisuke keeps telling me we go home, we go home ... but I'm affenzionata to my house, messed up, but settled. True is that I often feel isolated here because `people gather From the other side of town. What to do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment