Saturday, August 5, 2006

Old Farts And Tarts Online

Yodogawa hanabi


Today full day after having slept only five hours, having been up late celebrating with Kchan his welcome party with his new colleagues, I worked until 18:00 and then from my private student and then off all ` appointment with Michael to go see the legendary FIREWORKS (hanabi). I can not believe I made it there `s! Today there and instead just hoping my stamina and my determination got the better of the bad luck and laziness. With Michael we venture into the hellish pit that characterize these events in Japan. The lady of the tourist information center has tried to change my mind "there is` a lot of people " and then giving me the wrong directions, but fortunately Michelle has had a straight input value to other sources and we went in a strategic position in the face of those who have also paid 17,000 yen (116 euro) to see them.
The fires started at 19.50 and ended at 20:36 breaking the second. But in Italy usually do that now? and the last. I remember that in the mountains in Abbruzzo made them much more later!
vabbe `however there were several types, very beautiful. Even in a spiral shape, bunny and doraemon!
shame that right on the most beautiful the wind was blowing on our side and did cover the fires the smoke .. C `
was really so many people and many children on the shoulders of fathers who covered the view. Michael boasted of its height and its wedges and I who complained of being low in a country of people are low (but there were also high)
At the end of the fires is the fire plan "to attack stalls full of junk food and picnic on the lawn, with a nice breeze that was blowing.
Oh finally.
`But now I'm home dripping with sweat ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment