Sunday, August 20, 2006

Where To Find Armani Sheer Creme Blush

But that day is today? ^ _ ^ `



Sometimes time flies ... as they say in Japanese "A to iu but" no time to say "a" (translation very free). All this to so many days have passed since I wrote `the last post, I made a lot of things and so I did not have time to write posts.
So, taking the `agenda` .... a moment that I'm going to really take in, and thus control the pasta .... ok!
here's what I did: I went
in Kyushu, one of the largest islands that make up the Japanese archipelago, particularly the more south-west. It is the third largest island in order to extend and that, I mean, where is Nagasaki. "The people of Kyushu are reputed to be heavy drinkers (and it is seen!) And exceptionally hospitable people." We went to the parents of Kchan s `o-bon in Kitakyushu and then together we went to the baths of Oita (I do not remember exactly the name). Too bad that my holidays have lasted only two and a half days .... sigh!
is the place but it really was worth the trouble .... c `was so green! c `and` not to do anything green is good to my spirit, that this will be for my room in Rome is all green? and lately I only eat pasta with pesto? `Oh well ...
Our cabin also had a personal bath with thermal water and had the classic round wood. We ate a lot ... usually in Italy when you go to Japanese restaurant you leave that still has a lot of hunger, be `the time I left I had too much sleep as I had eaten! Back to Kitakyushu we stopped in another little spa, very basic, but also very natural. It was like being the center of the Japanese Grand Kenyon.
The spa is just an experience not to be missed if you are in Japan ... I definitely recommend the hot springs of Kyushu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment