Thursday, August 10, 2006

Why Dog Rubs Against Furniture

Gedo Senki and fireworks in Uji




Yesterday was a day is exceedingly rich. I woke up early, or rather was thrown down from the warm bed, breakfast, washing machine, stasis clothes ... and go to the Osaka station, where I had an appointment with Michael. The night before I had misread the message of Michael, So I arrived well in advance. Anyways `together we went to Kyoto where we had an appointment with Mami and Akko to go to the cinema to see" Gedo Senki "Last Studio Ghibli masterpiece directed by Hayao Miyazaki's son, Goro Miyazaki, his first work as a director. The film itself is like me, especially the music, though not understanding everything, I lost a lot. I think I see it, if I can, at least one `other time in Japanese and then perhaps also in Italian)
Exit cinema us we are bound Uji, a small town near Kyoto, famous for the tea and why Murasaki Shikibu has set at least one chapter (if I remember correctly) of the Genji Monogatari (Tale of Genji, the shining prince).
At times there were the Uji Fireworks and lots of people! We toured the stalls for the rite of things to eat and then off to see the fires (once again started at 19.30 and ended at 21.00) ... at some point, dead tired, we run towards the street that was strangely empty and we sat them `. `Well, not even after a second because we realized that` was the only place where people are not crowded. The fires could be seen, but only on a billboard covering perfectly the view! exhausted we decided not to find another place.
The fireworks were fired, and I punctuated by breaks for tired I almost fell asleep many times. In fact, most of it was nothing exciting in the final in Italy are the same, the only difference is `` the amount of people watching them and that makes "ooooooooh" (sometimes they are just exaggerated!) What I
liked the most were those particular shapes: cat, fish, apple, rabbit, spiral, flower, and if I did not see evil, even of a phoenix (symbol of the most famous temple in Uji, the Byoudouin, or palace of Phoenix) ... but maybe I just imagined `?
vabbe `at 21.00, finished the fireworks, we headed towards the station of Uji, which of course was overcrowded! we will put at least 40 minutes to reach the track. The station was also full of police trying to control the situation, shouted to the megaphone to carry out plan, be careful. As I approached the track I noticed a policeman standing still with a placard on which was written "Proceed-up attention," ... made me laugh too!
after about another 20 minutes we managed to catch the train, but not a place to sit: (
From Kyoto but `I, Michael and Mami accapararci we literally run for three seats, leaving the salary as a dry mouth. In particular , there was n so tired and under a Desperate to sleep standing up holding on to the handles of the train (the rings on top). This guy attacks on many times in the life of Michael, at the risk of caderle him. I do not know whether to give him the job, saying in effect was a `c` free place them near (but you're asleep standing up? See that the `c` and `a place!"), Or to gawk at them because ` was too funny. Once in you is awakened Shinosaka All of a sudden and is descended from the train.

Mah! `Sti salary man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment