Saturday, September 2, 2006

How Do Std's Look When They Start Coming Out?

I went to sea, but where?


Thursday off, so to speak ... after working Wednesday I reached up to 23.00 Kchan izakaya in the house where he was drinking a few beers with an old colleague and his wife. The evening luckily it is completed soon. Luckily I was there because I `understanding nothing of their talk of work, his wife looks at me more and more amazed (I know it's not very familiar with Westerners or foreigners in general) and then it `s had made a certain, since the day we would due to wake up at dawn. In fact, woke up at 6.20 on Thursday to go to 'appointment under the house with Mark and his friends. Meta: the sea. Well it is after Okinawa, where I could not make even a bathroom because of the rain, I went back to the sea in Japan. Where? `I did not truly be understood. More or less had to be in the province of Kyoto and certainly on the Sea of \u200b\u200bJapan. Anyway we went to the mouth of a river. But it was not the "sea" as I wanted! Ugh! `s attraction Renting of that place was in fact the water board could do. So we rented a boat with seven people and we ventured into the sea. I literally refused to try, why not a little bit I wanted to do a fool, a little bit because she is the sea water made me sick too! Kchan and Mark said they knew of oil! I was then in the boat watching others have fun. Bottom line: I burn!! no shoulders, or back to my usual but as `but rather the legs, thighs, or rather, they are two days that I can not walk properly for the pain. In reality I can not even stand in front of the computer sitting on the tatami in an uncomfortable position even when they are healthy. In these cases I miss the sun too!
Back then we all went to sea in pain, some for the bad to the muscles (see kchan) those for burns (see me), eating okonomiyaki. I finally riocordata why not ... I had eaten most are too heavy. Okonomiyaki if they can eat one all year!
sore and with a stomach ache I got home.
Pero `I enjoyed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment