Sunday, September 17, 2006

Prom Dresses Under 50 Bucks

Picnic and Concert Madonna


So last Thursday we went to a barbecue (but Japanese-with all the typical sauces) with some friends in Osaka and Mark and Alice. We ate and drank a lot, maybe too much. The weather was not great `c` was a Japanese girl, just met, trying to make nice, but was a little bit heavy. At some point, get a phone call to Keisuke. The mother of a friend of hers has some free tickets to the Madonna concert on Saturday .... ehh? but really really? Alice
appizza ears now (from huge admirer). Of course she is free and I need to cancel my private students. I have to kill to get to the gig on time, but these events are not repeated, so I opt for the `you are free too!
arrives Saturday, but after clearing my schedule, it turns out that our tickets were for Sunday and the concert starts at 17:30 .... BUT HOW DO I START TO A CONCERT TO 17:30! This of course is the reaction of everyone, but we know we are here in Japan. Sunday of course I have to cancel other appointments and I have to kill still more to come, as I finish work at 17.20. Luck has it that the last two hours on Sunday are two free periods (ie no students) so even if I could, I run the first seven minutes from work and run to the metro. Mom that sweat! Arrival at 17.40 ... not bad! Arrival, but the star is made to wait until 18.30 ... I could do even one hour of overtime instead of risking! and I think that even contrived to pretend to be sick and out of an hour before losing the money, luckily I'm not a good actress and I gave up!
The audience at the concert was not homogeneous. C `were men in suits and girls dress style pavement artist. With us there were `Hanechan's mother and her friend, two middle-age is very stylish and elegant ...` Oh well! `The Osaka Dome is very great and the people is all scattered and far from palcop. In short, although there are many people, the atmosphere does not heat up much more of. So much so that he suffers from Madonna rather, try to interact with the public, but that `s not understanding English is` quite unmoved. I just can not make noise, I'm almost scared. She goes and asks the audience to some viewers of the show's crazy, but it is not very satisfied. That's it?
The scene of the crucifix, preceded by dances and images on the screen abbatsanza strong, do not provoke a very strong reaction, Japan is not a Catholic country. In short, I think there is `left a little bit evil. The show has been and still very nice, although I did not know all the songs. The costumes were beautiful, even the dancers (mica stupid!) And she has an amazing body .... but how old? on our website, which is written is born in 1958!
but is it possible? Anyways
`apart from the chilly atmosphere, I was very satisfied, especially because it is not I paid 300 euro as those who bought a ticket to London!

0 comments:

Post a Comment