Thursday, September 7, 2006

Lock To My Gym Locker Was Stolen

Kyoto Kurama


Yesterday was a day is a little bit disgusting in terms of time, but is was nice too.
As usual, when we plan things first 500 months, and I Kchan we're always undecided on what to do or not do on our day off, and thus he set off at 13.00 from home we decided to head towards the north of Osaka and from there go to Kyoto to take a train to Kurama. Kurama is a village in which I do not think there is much written about Italian guides. We came because we consigliatoci from some of my fellow veteran. From Kyoto to get there from the starting station of the line with Demachiyanagi Hieizan. It is a very special place full of nature. It is surrounded by a forest of criptomeria giaponica (Sugi-杉), a tree that smells. Get off the train, in fact, we were enveloped by the scent of the trees.
Kurama is famous for its spa from the station because there is `a car waiting for the tourists and bring you to a spa. Here you can enjoy the view looking relaxed in a hot tub outdoors. Yesterday, in fact, we took a relaxing momnento. Or at least I tried: sedutami just on the edge of the tub a girl is approached greeting "Hi!" and I've watched a `l little bit puzzled. Auks' she asked in English "Do you speak Japanese?" and I said "hai" (one in Japanese) and started asking me questions in Japanese. After telling me she hoped I was Australian (but because he then saw that I physically and Mediterranean colors!) Asked me where I was, with who I was, `because I came to Japan and if I liked Japanese food. In short, a kind of questioning. All quiet if we had not been naked and I had wanted to relax! `so I felt quite embarrassed! `as long as everyone pretends not to look you may well be, but when they try to approach it bothers me somewhat.
Kurama is also associated with the figure of Ushiwakamaru (Miyamoto no Yoshitsune 1159-1189). The story goes that a child was trained in military arts from right here Tengusan . If I remember correctly was trained to shoot especially with the arch and is said to be a very powerful archer. The country is so full of tengu masks and the train there is `a wall full of reproductions of ukiyo-e depicting tengu and Yoshitsune Miyamoto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment