Sunday, September 10, 2006

White Dot On Facebook Mean




My weekend was all `and` sign Kyoto. Thursday, in fact, return from Kurama and I Kchan we stopped to eat at a cafe in Kyoto. This restaurant (Cafe ` Cento Cento ) is Sanjokawaramachi. `We had the address but decrypt an address in Kyoto, it is quite simple. As I said Keisuke, the addresses of this city have remained as they were in the past, so if it is not the place it can become very complicated. Once in my eye area has helped us. He had already pointed to that coffee that `on a river in one of my expeditions in Kyoto with Michael. This place will make Italian cuisine that for this she has some Japanese versions. The thing that amazed me, besides the young and modern, has been the price of dinner. Compared to the price of dinner `and` the Italian dinner was really cheap: appetizer buffet (and parmesan cheeses, tomato bruschetta, tuna and capers, potatoes, etc..) Tuna and spaghetti renkon (lotus root), breast chicken in sesame sauce with a splash of balsamic vinegar, pannacotta (davero good) and expressed = 2100 yen (that is, € 14 !!!). The drinks were excluded, but we paid the 600 yen beer (4 €). The quality and flavors they seemed really good. The unfortunate point is unique and has been the waiter who was a little bit chilli buttocks. He was always there lurking to see if we could bring the dishes, honestly we did come a little anxiety `l`!
Leaving the restaurant we did, then a nice stroll along the banks of the Kamo River ', really nice (but Tiber).
I'm in love with Kyoto, and I got confirmation Thursday. I is reminded of when, returned from a vacation of two months from Kyoto, I kept thinking about it every day. Every now and then I had incredible flashback, just as when it is in love with someone and you think all the time. It was my first thought in the morning of last week `el.
On Saturday I returned to Kyoto to review after 3 years 4 Japanese friends. All have remained more or less the same except my contact waiting for a boy. Yesterday we were really good to tell us about the novelty. We also did a exchange of these Italian-Japanese. Here it here:
"Isseki nicchou" (lit. two birds with one stone) trad. free two birds with one stone
Nido aru koto wa aru Sandomir " (trad liberalletterale" What we are twice there are also three times) trad. free 'and `Don` t come in threes "
"Nasakewa hitono tamenarazu" Trad free "` A good deed is never wasted "
And with these sayings we returned home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment